Sunday 9 December 2012

PENYELESAIAN:::::::.....

Based on this picture I can conclude that Allah love to us..

I'll cry if I cant stand with all those feeling...and I'll catch up my hands and pray,,this is the best thing I've done to make my heart feel peace.. Alhamdulillah Allah is always with me ... I feel that I need to change to be a good person... I always hear abt this quote : " la thazan..innaallaha ma'ana".. this phrase always make me feel peace and enthusiastic..

selama ini mungkin saya sendiri yang tidak sedar.. ttg hati sndri,, sharusnya sy perlu mjga hati dan iman sy hanya utk ALLAH..apa yang pnting skarang sy brsyukur krana Allah tlah mnyedarkn sy drpd trus hanyut dibuai prasaan y mlmpau.. setiap prkara y kita lakukan sharusnya dniatkn krana Allah.. Allah itu MAHA PENYAYANG..that's why Allah xnk mlihat sy hnyut.. THANKS TO ALLAH..

No comments:

Post a Comment