Friday 29 November 2013

#Part1 : Happiness of Mine

How can I start this story? This is about YOU ~~~
On May (day of PRU), you was born. You bring a great happiness to me. On June, your mother was left you and your siblings. We didn’t know how to find her. Even though, you and your siblings continue your life with your brothers. I can only see you when I back home.
Beberapa minggu kemudian, I bagi you nama which is………. POLKADOT!!!! Why? Bcs of your body colour. Setompok kuning at the centre of your body. Starting from that day we call you with that name. Awak ni pelik sikit sebab bulu awk sangat la nipis and badan awk kurus even awk makan banyak. Namun hanya satu je yg naik kalau awak makan banyak…… iaitu… perut awak ;) *wink* . one more thing… awak ni mnja sangat sebab kalau nak tidur mesti cari port yg empuk such as tilam… tak pun kain orang pun boleh jd alas awak tidur (kiranya atas riba orang la).
On September, something happened on your head. There is a wound and bleeding. Mom told me that maybe you’d stung by insect. I’m very sad when look your suffer. I’ll put Gamat on your head in everyday. Dengan harapan luka tu cepat sembuh. It takes time to be heal. After a month, ‘it’ still there. Mcam tak boleh nak di cabut je.. -_- at last, I fed up and just ignore that wound without putting the Gamat . …….*DALAM HATI* semoga Allah beri kesembuhan kpd awak ….
To Be Continue…….

No comments:

Post a Comment